- Bannard, O, McGowan, SJ, Ersching, J, Ishido, S, Victora, GD, Shin, JS, Cyster, JG. Ubiquitin-mediated fluctuations in MHC class II facilitate efficient germinal center B cell responses. J Exp Med, in press
- Oh, J, Shin, JS. The role of dendritic cells in central tolerance. Immune Network, 15:11, 2015 (link)
- Oh, J, Shin, JS. Molecular mechanism and cellulr function of MHCII ubiquitination. Immunol Rev, 266:134, 2015 (link)
- Shin, JS, Greer, AM. The role of FceRI expressed in dendritic cells and monocytes. Cell Mol Life Sci, 72:2349, 2015 (link)
- Greer, AM, Matthay, MA, Kukreja, J, Bhakta, NR, Nguyen, CP, Wolters, PJ, Woodruff, PG, Fahy, JV, Shin, JS. Accumulation of BDCA1+ dendritic cells in interstitial fibrotic lung diseases and Th2-high asthma. PLoS ONE, June 10, 2014 (link)
- Eggel, A, Baravalle, G, Hobi,G, Kim, B, Buschor, P, Forrer, P, Shin, JS, Vogel, M, Stadler, BM, Dahinden, CA, and Jardetzky, TS. Accelerated dissociation of IgE:FceRI complexes by disruptive inhibitors actively desensitzes allergic effector cells, J of Allergy and Clinical Immunol, 133:1709, 2014 (link)
- Baravalle, G, Greer, A, LaFlam, T, Shin, JS. Antigen-conjugated human IgE induces antigen-specific T cell tolerance in a humanized mouse model. J. Immunol, 192:3280, 2014 (link)
- Greer, A, Wu, N, Putnam, A, Woodruff, P, Wolters, P, Kinet, JP, Shin, JS. Serum IgE clearance is facilitated by human FceRI internalization. J Clin Invest, 124:1187, 2014 (link)
- Oh, J, Wu, N, Baravalle, G, Cohn, B, Ma, J, Lo, B, Mellman, I, Ishido, S, Anderson, M, Shin, JS. MARCH1-mediated MHCII ubiquitination promotes dendritic cell selection of natural regulatory T cells. J Exp Med, 210:1069, 2013, (link)
* Oh, J. and Wu, N. contributed equally to this work.
* Highlighted in Nature Reviews Immunology 13:472, 2013 (link)
* Selected for F1000Prime. (link)
- Ma, JK, Platt MY, Eastham-Anderson, J, Shin, JS*, and Mellman, I*. MHC class II distribution in dendritic cells and B cells is determined by ubiquitin chain length, PNAS. 109:8820, 2012 (link)
* Shin, JS. and Mellman, I. contributed equally to this work.
- Baravalle, G, Park, H, McSweeney, M, Ohmura-Hoshino, M, Matsuki, Y, Ishido, S, Shin, JS. Ubiquitination of CD86 is a Key Mechanism in Regulating Antigen Presentation by Dendritic Cells. J Immunol. 187:2966, 2011. (link)
2008 and before
- Bloom, O, Unternaehrer, JJ, Jiang, A, Shin, JS, Delamarre, L, Allen, P, and Mellman, I. Spinophilin participates in information transfer at immunological synapses, J Cell Biol. 181:203-11, 2008 (link)
* Commented in JCB 181:181, 2008 (link)
- Shin, JS, Ebersold, M, Pypaert, M, Delamarre, L, Hartley, A, and Mellman, I. Surface expression of MHC class II in dendritic cells is controlled by regulated ubiquitination, Nature. 444:115-8, 2006 (link)
* Selected for F1000Prime (link)
- Shin, JS, Shelburne, CP, Jin, C, LeFurgey, EA, Abraham, SN. Harboring of particulat allergens within secretory compartments by mast cells following IgE/FcεRI-lipid raft mediated phagocytosis, J Immunol. 177:5791-5800, 2006 (link)
- Duncan, MJ, Lee, G, Shin, JS. Abraham SN. Bacterial penetration of bladder epithelium through lipid rafts, J Biol Chem. 279: 18944-51, 2004
- Duncan MJ, Shin JS, Abraham SN. Microbial entry through caveolae: variations on a theme. Cell Microbiol. 4: 783-91, 2002
- Shin, JS, Abraham, SN. Glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchored receptor-mediated bacterial endocy-tosis, FEMS Microbiol Lett.197:131-8, 2001.
- Abraham S, Shin JS, Malaviya R. Type 1 fimbriated Escherichia coli-mast cell interactions in cysti-tis. J Infect Dis.183 Suppl 1:S51-5, 2001
- Shin JS, Abraham SN. Co-option of endocytic functions of cellular caveolae by pathogens. Immunology, 102:2-7, 2001
- Shin JS, Abraham SN. Caveolae as portals of entry for microbes. Microbes Infect. 3:755-61, 2001
- Shin JS, Abraham SN. Cell biology. Caveolae--not just craters in the cellular landscape. Science. 293:1447-8, 2001.
- Shin, JS, Gao, Z, Abraham, SN. Involvement of cellular caveolae in bacterial entry into mast cells, Science. 289:785-8, 2000.
* Commented in Science 289:732, 2000
* Selected for F1000Prime
- Shin JS, Gao Z, Abraham SN. Bacteria-host cell interaction mediated by cellular choles-terol/glycolipid-enriched microdomains. Biosci Rep.19:421-32,1999.